Sunday, January 22, 2012

Milk Thistle Benefits From The Natural Advocate

Milk_thistle

Everyone probably does something on a regular basis that is detrimental to their liver. I know I sure did back when I was drinking and as a result of several accidents that left me taking loads of Tylenol. The damage isn't irreversible in most people, though.

Milk thistle has been around for forever and many cultures have taken advantage of it. If you take a couple of capsules a day you can do a lot of amazing stuff for your liver. Alcohol, painkillers, and a variety of other things can do a lot of damage, but much of it can be revesed by this supplement.

 

I wrote up a piece on milk thistle benefits a good while back, but I've had a lot of people asking about things for their liver recently so I thought I'd send this out to everyone.Check out milk thistle benefits over at The Natural Advocate!

No comments:

Post a Comment