Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Meditation For Depression From A Sister Site!

Meditation-692
Hey guys, I really just wanted to plug my buddy's site really quick.

I mentioned it a little bit ago, but I really want to emphasize how awesome meditation for depression really is!

I came back from the brink of drastic action a few years ago I was in such a state of dispair and meditation brought me a long way. Keep in mind that things like this shouldn't persuade you to stop taking medications or anything, but you should definitely add something like meditation to your daily routine.

Four years ago I was debating suicide on a daily basis and now, through meditation among other things, I live a perfectly normal life! PLEASE check this out if you or anyone you know suffers on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment